1. Say something you believe in. Don’t just say what you think I want to hear. The world is interested in your thoughts, ideas, and opinions.
2. Write a strong title. Strong titles describe your post and draw the reader into your post.
3. Use internet paragraphs. That means all you have to do is hit *enter, enter* and you have a new paragraph. It’s easier to read and helps your readers follow your writing. Smaller paragraphs are better.
4. Once you publish your post, read it again and make it better. I’ve edited this post 13 times after I published it. You can make a change, update the blog and then hit “preview changes” for quick checks. Seriously. It’s not just typos either. I realized I needed to bold my main points, space them out, add a picture and 10 other little changes. This only took me an extra 10 – 15 minutes and it dramatically increased the quality of my post, and the likelihood (I had to google how to spell likelihood) that you are reading it.
5. Have fun! These are your blogs. Make them your own and let your personality shine through!